It’s time for a new giveaway!
I’m doing this to celebrate reaching 5000 followers and I thought this might be something people would like to get!
What you can win:
- One Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera - Pink version + two pacs of film!!! (This is basically a polaroid camera, for those who dont know that these are.)
- One Tamagotchi P!
Tamagotch P is a tamagotchi in color! Sadly they’re only in japanese but they are not hard to learn to use at all.
- You can reblog this as many times as you want but try not to spam your followers (✿◠‿◠)
- You dont have to be following me but it would be nice if you at least checked out my blog, seeing this is a giveaway for my followers
- You have to have permission from your parents/ be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship you these items!
- No giveaway blogs!! I will check!
- Likes dont count
- Your ask box must be open so I can contact you if you win! If the winner dont reply within two days I’ll choose a new winner
This giveaway ends May 15th!
I’m willing to ship just about anywhere so shipping shouldn’t be a problem!
Good luck everyone! (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧♥
EYELET POLKA - Completed on Flickr.
Uploaded today, is part 1 of the new embroidery tutorial ‘Eyelet Polka’.
This is the first in a series of mini embroidery tutorials that will be posted over the course of the year.
Click here for Part 1
Click here for Part 2
Follow the discussion here: click here.
John Atkinson Grimshaw (1836-1893) was a Victorian-era painter, notable for his moonlit scenes and landscapes.
I want to go to the last two places.
Can always spot a Grimshaw paintings, he’s in my top five favorite painters.